BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Forest Of Hands And Teeth Review



Summary: In Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future—between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death.

My feelings:The Forest of Hands Of Hands And Teeth was disappointing for me. I thought this book would be a break from all the vampires and werewolves but no the characters in the book were distant and so was the romance it was almost like I was like I was reading with a wall up between me and the characters because I really couldn't grasp there personality’s. And the romance between the main character Mary and Travis was very weak thorough out the book I kept wondering why Mary wasn't with Harry because she had more of a connection with him then she had with Travis. I also didn't like how selfish marry was all she cared about was getting to the occean,I know it symbolized hope for her but really do you want to die chasing a dream and lose the one you love. I did enjoy the zombies they were mostly the only thing I did like about the whole book.

Overall: I will say you might love this book or hate it.


























0 comments: