BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Book Blog Hop and Follow My Blog Friday(2)



Hello everyone once again it time for a The Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Blog Friday

This weeks question for The book blog is: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!

1. Suzanne Collins I love how see writes I remember reading the Huger Games last year and feeling like i never wanted the story to end that how I wished I felt about every book i've read.

2.Cassandra Clare I love that she always has a great plot in her books that always keeps me reading.

3.Kelley Armstrong she has great way of making her characters
relatable like Chloe I'm sure a lot people can relate to her feelings.

6 comments:

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Hiii *waves*

Stopping by from Parajunkee's Follow Friday :)

Stop by our BLOG and hang out with us sometime :)

Happy reading!
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

VampAngel said...

Hi! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. Great place!

I'm a follower.

I'll be hanging around awhile.

VampAngel
VampAngel's Reviews: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

New follower from the hops. I love the same authors!

Have a great weekend!
Teens Read and Write

Mr Monkey said...

I'm a new follower of friendly Friday follow, please follow me back. For every follower that joins I will be releasing a Unicorn back into the wilds of the New Jersey boardwalk. So please do your part by joining and saving these special creatures. Thanks
Thanks, Mr. Monkey

http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

Shari said...

Hopping over and loving your blog, now following. Come on over and check out my blog I'm having my very first contest. Shari myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

Missie said...

Hi. I'm a new follower from FF! Feel free to stop by my blog sometime!

Also, I'm starting a new meme on my blog, When I'm Not Reading

Hope you can participate sometime!
The Unread Reader